It is amazing how fast kids grow. They both seem so little in this picture. Well Leo was really little. But Katie's hair has gotten so long since then.
Ok I don't have much to write. I still have not heard from Hugh. I am a bit bummed out. Maybe tomorrow.
That is a cute picture. I feel you on how time flies I think WOW Kenny is going to be a year old in December. It seems like yesterday I had him. Rachele will be 4 in a few days and I feel like I have lost my baby girl when I think about it.
2 comments:
That is a cute picture. I feel you on how time flies I think WOW Kenny is going to be a year old in December. It seems like yesterday I had him. Rachele will be 4 in a few days and I feel like I have lost my baby girl when I think about it.
Hang in there. You'll hear soon... Cute picture too--does seem long ago!
Post a Comment