Sunday, September 23, 2007

YEA!!!!

Well I heard from Hugh today. He is doing ok as far as I could tell. We only got to talk for about 2 min. One of those was letting the kids say hi. I later got a call from the mission presidents wife (I think it was the mission president) in Georgia. She let me know that she saw him at church and he was doing ok. She also said, and I could tell in his voice and words, (not that he said it) that he his home sick. And after 4 full days he said it is hard. Well that is the update I have. He doesn't know the address for his mail yet. But it was great to hear from him.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I'm so glad you heard from Hugh. That is tough to be away. Lee and I did that for a few months but we did get to see each other on the weekends. I can still feel for you though, I grew up in an Army family and Dad would be away for weeks sometimes...its hard on everyone.

Anna said...

I can't even imagine how you feel. The first time George was gone for 3 or 4 days for work, I called him crying the first night. :) I have grown up a little since then!