Saturday, September 8, 2007

Silly, silly, silly!

Well I know it was taken back in July, but Leo is just so funny when the camera comes out. This is his "cheese" smile. It is hard to catch it with a digital camera but I did. At first glance it looks like he is throwing a fit. He gives his good smile after his funny one. This boy just steals my heart every time he smiles. He has a great fake laugh as well. With a big HA, HA, HA. Hugh thinks it is really funny. Thats just a little about our son.

3 comments:

Anna said...

What a cutie! He's such a funny kid. Hope you are getting settled! We are:)

Deb said...

That is so cute. Kenny is starting to do little corky stuff but his at the moment is sounds....he loves to grunt.

emily said...

That is silly! He looks a lot like Katie without hair, I think.