Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday Blues

Well it is Saturday and I still have not heard from Hugh. He is supposed to call me some time to let me know he made it ok and to give me his address. I can't even mail him a letter because I do not know the address. I am getting used to the feeling of him not being here to help. It really should be no problem for me becase I have been away from him for 2 weeks at a time before. I guess it is the feeling of knowing it will be for much longer. At the latest we will be together again (we will be able to live with him) October of 08. It seems like it will be so long now but it will make it easier because we will get to see him at least 2 times before October 08. It will be Thanksgiving and/or Christmas and there is a formal that the spouses of the officers are expected to be at in March. I look forward to those days. And yes that is right it will be a formal. I get to have Prom all over agin. I am still working out a few details for my dress. I have the bottom all planed. I am still working on the top. But as I get further alom with it I will post pics. But for now Ican let you know what I am going for. http://tinyurl.com/2tcc7w I just need to find a good top with sleeves. I have a good idea already of what I am looking for I just need to be sure it will all fit together good. Well that is all for today. I cant think of a question.

No comments: