Monday, September 10, 2007

What to do?

Well being in the country has a lot of benefits. But one of the drawbacks is when you want to go out and do something away from home. The closest town is only a 5 mile drive on highway. There is a great state park with caves (small ones), some playground stuff, a little part has a place where people and kids can play on the creek (which crosses a road and that is where they play), and it follows a nice river. But other than that the town has nothing else. Then the next closest is 20 miles away. Holy cow!!! I love the country but there are some good things about living in the city. So I was looking through some pictures and came across some good ones of our last trip to the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo. So I thought I would share a few good ones.

But I still like it being quiet here in the country.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Those are so cute. Leo is very handsome in his overalls. Is that Katie....she looks very tall in this picture.

Anonymous said...

sounds fun! the creek and all.

Anna said...

I know you miss your ghetto neighborhood noise, don't try to fool me:)