Thursday, September 6, 2007

Farm life

Well this is an interesting picture of Katie. But did you see what she is holding. My Mom's chickens started laying eggs and it is so fun to have Katie go out to the coop to look and see if there are any eggs. We are tryingt to get settled here with my parents. Hugh will be leaving soon for basic, and getting a bit nervous as the day comes closer. I do not have my own computer set up right now so that is why there havent been very many posts. As soon as it is set up and the wireless card put in I will be a much better blogger. Later!

Question:
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

4 comments:

Deb said...

She looks so cute. I remember when Rachele was a little younger she almost killed one of the chicks at the FW zoo. I bet Leo will love leaving in country here soon also. Katie looks happy tp help out.

emily said...

That is too cool! I would love to send my girls out to collect eggs each morning. I bet they are really yummy!

In 10 years I see myself permanently attached to the computer chair with 2000000000000 posts on my blog.

Anonymous said...

fresh eggs... That is so cool. I have never had eggs right from the coop. but man I got my first taste of tomatoes off the vine last year or the year before. YUUUUMMY!
Where I see myself in ten years is bringing, Jeff, my first return missionary home from his mission. YIKES!

Court said...

I am a little behind here - you posted this in 2007 and its 2013 now - so 10 years from today 3/29/2013 I see my self being a mother to a teenager, I will be 40 years old and be at my job for 19 years. (I hope I am still here) I hope we were able to replace our current home with a new one on our land.