
Today is my best friends 32nd birthday. He is a wonderful Husband and Father. He spends as much time as he can with his family. Katie and Leo love him so much. They are very happy that they have such a wonderful Daddy. He is so good when he plays with them. Leo runs to geta ball and Katie does whatever she can to get his

attention.
Thank you so much to my wonderful husband for being so good to me and our children. We will miss you so much while you are away at training. But we will rejoice the day we can be together again. I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
5 comments:
Shanna that is so sweet. I didn't realize hugh was older than me...I thought he was younger than me as if from the previous comment that was evident. But any way happy b-day Hugh.
Happy Birthday Hugh!
Hey Shanna. It seems you started a blog since I've been in the process of moving to Utah. I'm going to link you to my blog.
Happy LATE birthday, Hugh! Nice haircut:) Hope all is well and our prayers go with you!
Send us his mailing address. We'll write to him.
It'll take some getting used to his hair being as short as George's.
Harry & Linda
Post a Comment