Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home

The house is ready...


The signs are ready...


Leo is ready...


Katie is ready...


Simon are you ready?


We're all ready!



HERE THEY COME!!!



Salute the flag during national anthem...


DADDY!!!!


Even Simon leaned in for a hug.


I missed you, too, sweetie.


Yippy, Daddy's home!!


Together at last.


I know most of you did not know, Hugh has been deployed for the last 7 months. He is home safe and sound now. We are glad to have him back. It was quite the journey and I learned many things along the way. But for now, he is home, and I am happy.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home, Hugh! You look amazing, Shanna! I'm happy and excited for your family to be together again. :)

Patsy said...

Welcome home Hugh! Shanna you did a GREAT job while he was gone. I love most of the pictures...but one looks like every ones eyes are popping out! Give Hugh a hug and tell him I'm looking forward to my visit in Nov.

Anna said...

Way to go, Hugh! So glad that you are safe and sound and thanks for serving the US. You are amazing! And your wife looks pretty amazing! Glad you guys are happy! Enjoy your time together!

Anna said...

PS That picture of the two of you hugging made me cry. You are a better woman than me, Shanna! But we always knew that, didn't we:)

Deb said...

Awesome!!! Glad he stepped up to keep us safe and glad you have him home now!! I had to fight back tears...of course right before reading this I read the post card from my nephew who is away at basic for the Air Force so I was half way there anyway!

Sara H said...

It must of been like Christmas to see each other again! :) Welcome home, Hugh! :)

tigger080709 said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am so glad he is home now but looking at all the pictures and captions I started crying. It brought back many memories. But I do have to say welcome home Hugh. You have been missed dearly.