Let me take you on a tour of my house.
This is our living room.
This is our living room.
This is the other side of my living room where we keep the toys and such things.
The formal dining room. I would like to put the computer somewhere else I just do not know where it should go. It used to be in the living room where the rocking chair is.
The cooking area. Its a little small but it works.
Less formal dining are and what we like to call the tall counter.
The Master Suite.
The Master Suite Powder Room.
Guest Powder Room.
Guest Room 1 AKA Leo's Room.
Guest Room 2 AKA Katie's Room
Now why isn't my house always this clean!?!

5 comments:
It's fun to see your house! I'm pretty sure your kitchen is bigger than mine...
Everything looks great!
Looks good. Thanks for the tour. Do you have a pic of your yard/patio? I should take some pics of my house...
I wish my house were that clean! :)
Let's have a messy house contest...You don't stand a chance! ;) I win! I win! LOL!
Nice...you guys leave on post right? I never remember the houses looking that nice. Of course last time I lived in military housing I was 15. I wish my house looked that clean too.
Post a Comment