My own computer is currently out of commission until I get approval from the Hubby to use it again. So no pictures until then. And I have so much to blog about. Ok not really, but I have come across a few things. Like Katie can now hula hoop pretty good. I got a hula hoop yesterday and she spent a good while practicing and I think she's got the hang of it. And its not even a small hula hoop. Its a bigger one fro me.
Guess that's all I really had to talk about.
This was a good Sunday. Things just went very smooth. I even got a short little cat nap in. And it has been raining this afternoon. We so needed it! Other than that we are just hanging out. I have been working hard to get my house cleaned and organized the way I would like it. I just wish the progress I made everyday would stay put. I seem to just get the toys cleaned up and dishes done just to start another day and it all start over again. Well, till next time my blogging world.
January 2024
2 years ago

3 comments:
Sounds like you are a mother...work is never done. :o)
Seriously! I keep getting rid of toys and that has helped some, but they are still everywhere! Homeschooling makes cleaning the house a joke, so I just try to put everyone to work on Saturdays and get as much as we can done. Of course, the place is trashed by Sunday night! Hope you are doing well! Anna
I have not posted any comments in a while...sorry.
So Katie can hula hoop...awesome. Your update on things to do this year is inspiring. I should revist my list and post on it. Leo is in school...lucky him. If I missed anything else...sorry. The move has me out of whack. It was never this hard when we moved when dad was in the Army. Well it seemed that way.
Post a Comment