Monday, June 30, 2008

Out of it

So I haven't been in the blogging scene lately. We came to Iowa for the week and spent a day to get here. I did not know until last week that we were coming. My nephews Keldon and Aaron are here for the summer and yesterday my brother his wife and 2 kids came. They are in the process of moving and conveniently my parents house was on the way. So we are visiting with family. Katie is having a blast with her cousins. Epically Tori. It is nice for her to have a girl cousin to play with and they are doing great. Tori will be 8 soon. Good ages to have play together. And they just went outside to play. This is the life.
Hugh can now sleep at home with us every night now. He has had to stay at the barracks except on the weekends. So we are glad to have him around more.
Well I suppose more to come at a later date. I hope to get some pictures.
Have a happy 4th of July!!

4 comments:

Roemmele Family said...

I am glad to hear things are going well for you too. I am glad Hugh is back home. I can't believe your parents house is full right now. I know it has to be a blast. Say "hi" to everyone for me. Have a great 4th!

Deb said...

So glad to here Hugh is with you guys full time. Say hi to your mom and dad and shaun (did i spell that right?) Any way I hope you have a good 4th.

Wendy Funk said...

Fun update! And full house too. Hope you have a fun week, enjoy it while you can I guess. :)

Andrea said...

That's so great that Hugh can be around more. Have a good holiday!