So today is Wednesday and I am excited for my household goods to arrive on Friday. I am not sure what time it will get here but that doesn't really matter as long as it gets here. I was a little disappointed yesterday. I went and picked up my dining room table and chairs and took it home. I opened the table box first and realized the table was WAY to small for a family of 4 and not to mention we plan on having more kids. I was so worried about how long it was going to be I never thought of how wide it was. And it was not wide at all. So I was very sad to return it. Thats what I get for buying something online but I am glad I started with the table and not the chairs. I would have had to take it all apart. So on the brighter side I will soon have my stuff. Then as soon as I have my house all set up I will take pictures and post them.
The kids are doing well. We have met a lot of new people and the kids have a few friends. Leo is a crazy little boy thats like to climb. But he is lovable. Yesterday when he was in bed for the night he started calling my name saying "Moooooommy..... I looooove ewe." It was very cute. Like he though that would get him out of bed. Katie is growing so fast. She is in Sunbeams and loves it. She is really good about staying in bed at night and takes good care of her little brother. I am glad they get along for the most part. Leo likes to be a copy cat and do everything Katie does. It is great when Katie gets annoyed with it and i let it go on so she can get a taste of how I feel when she wants to do everything I do. Well I suppose thats all for now. Sorry this is a boring post.
January 2024
2 years ago

2 comments:
Wow. A lot going on. So sorry to here about the table. And it wasn't a boring post it was very informative.
Happy Get All Your Stuff Day! I hope everything arrives safely and you can start feeling more at home.
Post a Comment