Thursday, June 26, 2008

Intresting June

So on top of all the excitement that already happens in June there was so much more that happened this month. Events that happen every year are, my cousin Wendy's birthday, our anniversary, my sister-in-law Stacie's birthday, my brother Scott's anniversary, my cousin Johns birthday, my sister Samantha's anniversary, same sisters birthday the next day, my birthday (me) , my brother-in-law Greg's birthday, and my brother Stevens birthday. So on top of all that, my friend Darlene from Ft. Wayne e-mailed me all of the sudden from not being in contact with her for well over a year. It was so surprising. We now have regular chats. I love it and am glad she is back in my life and doing well. Then just 2 days ago a long lost friend of mine from Tucson calls me up to wish me a happy belated birthday. It has been over a year since talking to her as well. Wow that was so cool. And now just yesterday a message was left on my blog from Gabi, another friend from Ft. Wayne (but moved almost 5 years ago). And it has been almost 5 years since talking to them. I am really excited about this one because, she doesn't know it, she is currently a 45 min. drive from where I am. And I have just found out that one of my friends just got engaged. I can't mention her name right now because it is her news to tell but congratulations to her. So it has been quite the month for me. It is great to be in contact with long lost friends again. I guess they are not so lost now. But it is so cool that it all happened in such a short time.

4 comments:

Wendy Funk said...

Wow, you do have a busy june! Happy late birthday to you. I did remember, I was just super busy. (work, kids, calling and all) Cute site. I guess I have a lot of reading to do. :)

Marcus, Gabi and Iliana said...

What? only 45 minutes thats crazy! How exciting. i'm sadly only here for another three weeks till we go back to my husbands permanant base. We are just here while he is in training. But we should deffinitly get together. It's been so long. my e mail is pixiepie87@hotmail.com this might make things easier.. ha ha

emily said...

Well, that IS fun! Lots to celebrate. Fun to reconnect, and have a happy birthday!

Deb said...

You are busy. This june was busy for us also but not that busy. Happy late B-day. I can't wait to hear what else will happen.