Well I decided it had been a while since my post. I am still in Iowa. I do miss the country a lot. Both here and in South Carolina I was in the country. It has been a weird adjustment to get used to neighbors again. And not only that but they live above me too. Other than that I still have a Wal-Mart kinda close by. So it works. In the meantime, Katie and Leo have been having a great time with cousins. 2 of them leave tomorrow and I know they will both be sad. Katie has had someone to play with and Leo has had someone pay more attention to him than ever. It really has been great. I am all for more kids when Katie is 10 or 11.
Our 4th of July consisted of having breakfast in the little town 3 miles away, the fire department puts it on every year. And then... well I cant remember what else really happened. It was such a busy week and the same things happened pretty much every day. Hugh and my Dad worked on building my Dads garage. They got really far but then Hugh had to leave. But at the rate they were working it could have been done by now.
It had been nice seeing my friends from the branch here. I really do think I like branches better. Its feels like a family. And that is what my Mom kept telling me before I had lived here. I love the people here.
So I have figured out I get lonely at night. My kids go to bed, I check blogs, chat a bit with my friend but with the time difference I am up longer than her. By the time I get all that done I still have another 2 hours before I go to bed. it I go to bed any earlier I can't sleep very well. OS that is when I decided to post this time. So I hope the update suits every one. It might have been boring but too bad. You didn't have to read it. Good night to every one. And another hour to go.
January 2024
2 years ago

3 comments:
Well that wasn't boring. I was expecting something mind dulling boring. That wasn't so bad. :)
I'm sorry you get lonely at night. Something I think I'm going to start doing is typing up my journal. I think that will be fun. There is a journal entry from you in there. I'll have to let you know what it says.
I found it very interresting. I never find your blogs boring. I feel my blogs are boring so I guess its just us who live the life.
Sounds like you had a good 4th of July! I actually miss getting up early for the breakfast thing (I know, weird for someone who would sleep all hours of the day right now to catch up on lost sleep). How fun for Katie and Leo to have cousins to play with right now. It was fun having Daytona here for my girls and I wish we lived closer for the other cousins to play with us too.
Post a Comment