Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yippie!!

Well my stuff came a day early. I was at Wal-mart when I got a call that it was here so I rushed home as fast as the law would allow. Sad to say though that my microwave somehow didn't make it. But of all the things coming that was the only thing missing. So I get to go buy a new microwave and get a full reimbursement for my old one. And this has nothing to do with how much stuff I had but it took 4 hours to get it from the truck to the inside of my house. Sad really. They sent 2 OLD guys to unload it. I could have gone faster than that by myself. But this is what they are paid to do. So, it should have only taken like an hour -1/2 tops had they sent 3-4 young spry energetic guys. SO I sat in the hot 99 degree sun for 4 hours marking of 136 numbers. Now consider my piano had 6 of those numbers on it and other things had multiple numbers as well. So that is my excitement. Can't wait to unload it all. As soon as Leo is asleep i can get started. So if you don't hear from me for a while you know why.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

yea!, I'm so glad you have your stuff and can set up your home and make it yours (well, for as long as it lasts). And hey, new microwave, not too bad. You'll have to post pictures when you're done.

Abbey said...

Have fun! I can't wait to see the pictures. :)