Well I have found a good thing that Katie can do while Leo is taking a nap. It keeps her busy, quiet and she learns how to use the mouse better on a computer. Not to mention that I can take a nap too. I have a game that she LOVES. I don;t know who else has heard of the Petz games but you basically have virtual Dogz and Catz. Katie loves to play with them. She is so into it that I do not have to worry about her getting board with it, and the computer is in my room so I got to take sort of a nap. But it was so good to at least rest. Good news for Katie, GREAT news for me. Well that was all. Happy blogging.
P.S. Hugh is doing good. He has a PT test comming up and then he will start OCS.
January 2024
2 years ago

3 comments:
I wish I could find sometime to rest...even when I'm up all night with the kids it seems that I don't get to rest. But Lee does... like today. Glad to here Hugh will be starting OCS. I had to ask my dad what it stood for.
Well, I am addicted to Maddie's Webkinz. So instead of resting, we fight over the computer. Glad Hugh is doing good!
I want rest, I'm glad you got to sneak some.
Post a Comment