Well, I realised this morning that I have 2 months left till we see Hugh. I am very excited. But then at the same time I realise that I only have 2 months to make my dress for the formal. I still need to make a practice dress to be sure that I have the righ tsize and I can get the 2 patterns to match up right. I do hope everything turns out good. At the same time of thinking about this I am planning Katies 4th birthday party. We are doing the works, friends, cake and Ice Cream, pinata, pin the tail. I do hope it turns out good too. Those pictures are to come after the party. I know Katie is excited. She keeps saying she is ready to clean up her toys so her friends can come for her birthday. We are doing her party before her birthday because one of her friends is moving 2 days before her birthday. I know she would be dissapointed if her friend didnt come. I was even telling my Mom that this friend had to be there because she is Katies best friend. Katie then turned and said "are you talking about Kelly?" I said yes and it was settled that the party date had to be changed. So it is comming up sooner than I had originally planned. Along with those 2 items both kids are sick and I am praying they will be better before Sunday so we can go to church. I don't like to miss because I teach the youth sunday-school. Well thats my week in a nut shell. I hope everyone else is doing good.
Hugh is doing good. He likes OCS ok. It is nice that we can talk on the phone more.
January 2024
2 years ago

2 comments:
Can I come to Katie's party? That sounds fun. We haven't done the whole nine yards yet. Maybe next year when she starts kindergarden. I hope your kids get better too. I pray mine will sleep through the night. One or the other and sometimes both wake up at least once everynight and it is relly getting hard to have a desent night sleep. Glad to hear Hugh is doing good. I know your dress will be awesome. Don't forget to post a picture of your dress.
I hope Katie's party is great! Can't wait for pics. I'm excited to see the work on your dress too.
Post a Comment