Bobbi is the newest addition to our little family. I made sure I used the right words with Katie in that it belongs to out family. I knew if I told her it was mine then she would say that she wanted one. And even with my explanation she still says she wants one then I have to remind her that it is our family's.

Its a Lutino Parakeet. The Lutino just means it is all yellow. Nothing special. The kids love it. Leo says "Tweet tweet" when he sees it. It is really cute how he does it.
Hugh is doing good. We get to talk a lot more now. It helps a lot.
3 comments:
I love little budgies! What a cute pet!
So Cute....Rachele wants one know.
I wondered how long it would take you to get some sort of animal. That is one yellow bird! :)
Post a Comment