Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dance Dance Revolution Toddler Style


Leo loves music. I know he got that from me. I was listining to my MP3 player and he wanted to listen too. It was great. Everytime I put the ear peice to his ear he would start to dance. When I took it away he would stop dancing. Hope you enjoy!

The other picture is proof of Katies little temper. She threw a block at Leo and in turn spent more that 3 hours on her bed. And now Leo has a bit of a black spot on the side of his face right by his eye.

Ok. That picture was taken right after the incident. It looks worse than that now.

And now that i know how to put a video on I will get a shot of my bird sometime. It is a quiet bird at the moment but he is becoming more relaxed as the days go by.

3 comments:

Hugh Johnson said...

gotta tough'n that boy up if he is letting a lil' girl give him a shiner.

Deb said...

Well I would say I kinda agree with Hugh but as a mom with a very jealous little girl to her brother, I can understand how hard it is to figure out what to do when the older sibling hurts the younger one. Thus far it has been him doing it to himself example him pulling Rachele onto him and him hitting his head on the floor then her butt hitting his chin. I would have to say that you handled it well, I think I would have lost it.

Robin said...

awww, poor guy! What a great dancer though, hehe.