Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

Happy New Year everyone. I tryed to find a good picture of the times square ball, but I just wasn't happy with what I found. So I hope everyone enjoys the great 2008. I watched the ball drop then went to bed which was still 11 my time. I do hope you have notmade new year resolutions but have made life changing decisions. Good luck to everyone with their goals. Mine is to be a healthy eater and it will hopeflly lead to weight loss.

3 comments:

Deb said...

That sounds like a good life changing decision. I haven't made any but I am determined to finish school this year so that is one I guess. I usually wait e few weeks before making any decisions because I can kinda feel how my year will be so I can set a realistic goal.

Robin said...

Sounds like a good life changing decision, as I sit here eating chocolate, lol. Actually, I'm getting a gym membership and I'm continuing my kickboxing. Good luck to both of us!

emily said...

thanks for the good wishes. I've thought long and hard about my resolutions and goals for 2008. I will proably do a post about it if I can ever find the time to do it! Happy new year to all of you too!