Saturday, March 3, 2012

SORRY!

I know I have promised a quilt tutorial. And its not here yet. I do promise eventually it will make it on here. I have a huge amount of pictures I took for it I just have to pick out the best ones (I'm no professional that for sure) and get them up loaded on here. I do hope when it gets put on if you have never tried to quilt because it looks scary then you have got to try this one. Maybe on a smaller scale. The one I made is HUGE!!! Hubby and I are not much of blanket sharers. We both hog and curl into our blankies its not even funny. Well with the one I made it fits our king size mattress and the corners at the end of the bed even touch the floor after making it in the morning. I can't even tell I am sharing a blanket! So I promise it will come soon.

In the mean time I have been busy trying to figure out what I want to do for my next quilt. I picked one out and then had to figure out all the measurements for all the pieces. Next step will be picking out the material I want for it. I plan to try and sell this next one but I am just not sure how much I will be selling it for. But hopefully I will have success. I would like to make a bit of a profit from making quilts. That's about all that's been going on with me.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Sounds awesome...can't wait! I'm sure it will be so good.

Clarisa said...

can't wait to see the outcomes of your hard work. my mom tried selling one of her quilts but it was so big, the materials purchased and her time involved made it not worth a sell. (price would have been too high.) i'm sure you thought it through so i really wish you the best luck and love that you are doing what you love!

Unknown said...

A king sized quilt that touches the floor? That is HUGE! Glad you are enjoying making quilts :)