Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Good Idea Bad Idea (you know from Animaniacs)

Good Idea: Putting your eggs on the front seat after grocery shopping so the other stuff doesn't smash them.


Bad Idea: Slamming on your breaks on the Highway (no one was behind me) to see an eagle perched in your tree.



I did end up having 6 cracked eggs. I was going to using them anyway so it was ok.




So there s/he sits without a care in the world. We see the eagles around here all the time. It is really cool! I was seeing them almost daily when I took the kids to school in the morning.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty cool to have an eagle nearby.

Deb said...

That is so awesome!!!!

Clarisa said...

wonder if the eagle did it on purpose.... you know, like those crows that always try to mke the humans run into the sliding glass door because the windex is too good commercials. glad you didn't end up cracked! ;)