Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Drum Roll Please!!

What you all have been waiting for... or at least what I have been promising. My dear Husbands quilt I have been telling you about. You know the tutorial I was going to show you? Well its done. The tutorial I mean. The quilt has been done for a while. I finally got all the pictures uploaded and wrote out all I thought I should to explain how to do it. Just follow this link to see it. I do not think I will have another post as long as that one. I wanted to cover as many basics as I could in that first post so I didn't forget to tell you something later in a different post. So there it is, in all its glory! I am glad it is done. So while you are there, don't forget to pick up a button to my new quilting blog... its free! (He he.)

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

nice! love to see how this goes for you. fun to see it all come together.