As promised!!
Giveaway has officially started!!
Giveaway has officially started!!
We have featured a hand crafted cloth doll. Fashioning a pink polka-dot dress with snaps.
Remember this is a 2 day 2 gift giveaway.
Rules:
One entry per day
Just leave a comment on THIS posting. Comments on other postings will not count.
Winners of these precious dolls MUST be willing to love the doll themselves or give the doll to a girl who will :-)
The first day winner will have first pick of the desired doll and dress.
Names will be drawn from a hat by one of my family members (not me).
I will add freckles upon request.
There will also be a choice of if you would like the pink dress and shoes or a purple polka-dot dress and shoes.
I will soon have more made and for sale. More on that will come later. It is still in the making.
Good luck to all.

17 comments:
Awwwww! How cute, Shanna! She kinda looks like YOU! I am sure you will have no problem at all finding someone to love these babies.
She is so cute...can you make boys too? Pick me Pick me.
Adorable Shanna. Count me in!
Sabrina is really impressed that you made those! :)She wants the one with blonde hair, of course. They're so very darling!!!! Great job!
Cute! I know a sweet little girl who'd love on one of these...
:) I was curious about boy ones as well.
on no! i forgot to enter yesterday! but please get me in for today! thsnks! ;)
okay...so I created a sign-in. These are really cute Shanna. I'm sure Grandma's house would make a good home for one or both! :o)
Natalie would love these. Pick me, Hugh, pick me!!!
these are super cute!!! great job, you're super talented!!!
I tried to signed up for a google account last week but forgot my password when I tried to log on yesterday! This is very cute--I am sure Devrey would love her.
Jan
Those are so cute! I would love to be entered in your drawing!
So does it end today or yesterday...Pick me pick me...
You are so clever. I need to work on developing those skills instead of wishing that I had them. Go Shanna!
Lots of peeps think your artistry is pretty nifty! :) That's not the same doll pattern I have. Mine doesn't come with instuctions for hair.
I almost forgot my second entry!
Back again for the second day :)
Post a Comment