Monday, January 11, 2010

Giveaway instructions

For those that have never entered a giveaway on a blog before. On Monday I will post the items I am giving and you just leave a comment on that post to have a chance to win. And like I said before it is one entry per day so in total it can be two entries.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Very cool. I love it. Can't wait to see what it is.

Jan Hinds said...

WHAT A HOOT! I LOVE THE FAMILY PICTURES. WHAT A SWEET FAMILY!

Deb said...

I keep thinking is it Monday yet? I can't wait. I feel like a kid.

Sara H said...

BTW, Shanna, you're blog looks cute! :)

Wendy Funk said...

So I thought I'd post here cause I don't need to be in the running for anything...but those dolls are very cute. Great job! They look amazing. I couldn't do such a thing. Way to go. I'm sure who ever gets them will love them to bits.