Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drum Roll Please!!!!

AND THE WINNERS ARE

Day 1
Anna with Keeping up with the Jones'

AND

Day 2
Stacie Walley

And amazingly enough I have both of your addresses.

Thank you all who participated. I will be having another giveaway soon. So check back often!!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I think it was rigged...but count me in for next time. Let me know if you decide to sell them too.

Patsy said...

I'm glad they will be going to good homes...not that yours isn't a good home. Guess I'll make this a regular stop each day...added to all my others...I spend way too much time on my computer.

Clarisa said...

aahhhh! oh well! i'm just going to have to stalk your website for next time! ;)
ocngrats to anna and stacie.

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats ladies.

Anna said...

Yay!!! Natalie is SUPER excited and keeps asking when it will come:) THank you, my friend. Good luck in your doll selling endeavors.