Well Sage and Ashley are buds!
They are always playing. I have to separate them so they will rest.
I guess Sage finished first and wanted Ashley's.
ASHLEY DON"T LOOK AWAY!!
Too late....
He is such a silly guy!
He does not crawl yet but he is not immobile either. He rolls and army crawls where ever he wants to go. And he can get just about anywhere. He loves to roll to the kitchen and play in the dogs water bowl. But it is just a matter of time before he starts crawling!

4 comments:
So cute!!!!! Dogs and baby...
oh uh. i posted my comment for this blog on the other one. didn't figure out the correct place to click on the comment box quick enough.
so, don't post the other one and just post this one, if you want to...
what i said was...
hahaha! those are some funny pictures! love the story going on with the dogs!
I love how you have a big dog and a little dog of the same breed. They're soooo cute sitting the same way and stuff. I can just image Sage saying "What's that over there?" before steeling Ashley's treat! :)
Sara...funny comment about Sage's pirate-self thoughts!
These really were a bunch a cute photos! They made me smile a lot. I'm glad the dogs seem to be getting along so well together, too.
Shanna...I've got you noted on my own blog now. Follow me back if you wanna see!
Post a Comment