Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So close and yet so far

So it seems like just yesterday I had just moved here and now here we are about to move away again. I am a little stressed with being pregnant and moving. But everything seems to be working out ok. The next place we go is ------- in -------. Hugh will feel at home but it will be something new for me. I am just glad there will already be someone there I know. My cousin and her husband are stationed there. So it will be nice to re-connect with her. We are just working out details like when I am going to leave, when our stuff will be picked up and so forth. But it hasn't been too bad.

So here is my prego picture. I am 30 weeks and growing. Elliott likes to move all the time and poke his knee out my left side. It has been a good pregnancy. Its amazing there are only 10 weeks left. It has gone by so fast. Katie and Leo are both excited. Leo likes to lift the shirt from my belly and say "Hi Leo" and Katie gives him hugs and kisses. So that's about it right now.

Not the best picture but it works.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great you have family where you are moving to. I love your belly pic. <3 Glad your pregnancy is going well.

Jennifer said...

Are you going to be in Fort Bragg for awhile? I hated moving every year. I'm glad to hear that things are going well with Elliot. I hope your move goes well. Having someone you know there will hopefully make it a little easier.

Robin said...

moving again, wow. but thats gotta be fun. You look adorable, and 30 weeks already, wow.

Deb said...

Okay the computers at work won't pull up all the post but I got the picture...you look so cute. From comments your moving and the pregnancy is going good. Good luck working out the details. Moving sucks...I hated moving every three years I can only imagine what moving so soon feels like. Sorry!

Anna said...

Dang, you look good! :)