Putting my very first turkey in the oven. I hope its good!!
My turkey is out and I am cooking Green Beans and potatoes. Ok they are done I am just standing there looking pretty for the camera.
Table is set and everything went on smoothly. Hope it tastes good!
Well it looks like Katie is liking it.
Leo didn't eat too much. But I don't think that was the cooks fault.
I see no complaints from Hugh and once he cleared his plate he said he can now focus on having as much turkey as he wants.
We had a guest. It was his first Authentic American Thanksgiving. So in other words the first Thanksgiving he had with Americans. He is from Haiti.
After Lunch activities include... Katie and Leo trying to hide the fact that they are taking pictures with my cell phone. Katie ended up taking about 60 pictures with it today.
And Hugh playing a game on his cell phone.
I on the other hand was the one that thought of taking pictures so I am in the ones where I shoved the camera into Hugh's hands and told him to take a picture of me. This was our first Thanksgiving without going to any parents houses so it was my job to cook the meal. It turned out great and i couldn't have asked for a smoother Thanksgiving. And my kitchen was clean before during and after all the cooking and eating. I am pleased.
I am very thankful for my family- Hugh, Katie, Leo, future Elliott and any other future kids. I am also thankful for my parents, siblings, and their family's. I am thankful for the church in my life. I am thankful to be living in a free country. I hope everyone had just as great of a Thanksgiving as I did.

5 comments:
Good job on your first turkey! :) Looks like it was yum, yum! :)
Sorry for not commenting sooner.
Your Thanksgiving looks great. That's awesome you were able to keep on top of the clean up.
What did your guest think of his first American Thanksgiving?
looks like a fun day, I didn't do anything, just another day for me. What a nice family day.
Wow! All I did was cook mashed potatoes and a green bean casserole and I felt like I was going crazy! I always knew you were Superwoman!!!
I thought I commented but I guess not...Looks good. So do you for being 30 weeks along. All I cooked was sweet potato's.
Post a Comment