Very cute! We are gearing up for Christmas also. We even bought a tree skirt...this will be the first time for us to have a skirt around the tree...that's saying alot since Lee and I have been together for 11 and 1/2 years. Rachele asked if she could wear it first...I told her no and that when we put the tree up I'll show her how it goes and why she can't wear it.
3 comments:
Lookin' good! ;)
Very cute! We are gearing up for Christmas also. We even bought a tree skirt...this will be the first time for us to have a skirt around the tree...that's saying alot since Lee and I have been together for 11 and 1/2 years. Rachele asked if she could wear it first...I told her no and that when we put the tree up I'll show her how it goes and why she can't wear it.
Wow, those pre-natals must be doing wonders for your hair growth:) Heehee. You look great!
Post a Comment