This is my new transportation. It is an '07 Dodge Durango SLT with 3rd row seating. It does not seat 7 it seats 8. I love it so much. We went to look at a white one that we found online. They had 3 that were the same, a white one, silver one, and a gold one. They guy said we could pick the one we wanted for the same price as the white one. Hugh picked this one because it has a leather interior. It is so smooth to drive and and we have so much more space in it. Since we still have my Jeep the kids refer to it as my "new car." We have had it for a few weeks now. Leo saw this picture and and I said "its Mommy's car" and he said "no, its new car."
Thank you so much Hugh for my new car. I love it so much and I love you even more.

6 comments:
Love it. Wish I could get a new car... all in due time. We are thinking after Chirstmas. I already sent you my e-mail address so I hope I get the invite.
Looks great! Congrats! I bet that is so nice, expecally since you will be having to seat 3 now.
It was SO nice to move from our Honda Civic to our Dodge Grand Caravan. I know you will love the new car and more space that come with it. Just don't look too hard when you fill it up with gas. :o)
How fun! Aren't new cars great? Well, you know, new to us. :)
nice ride. how are you liking it? Does this mean you have 3 cars now?
We have the same car!!! Ours has leather interior as well, which is great because it cleans so easily. Scott just made sure we had a dvd player installed too... now road trips are way more fun! :)
Post a Comment