Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've been holding back.....

Let me tell you a story. I was at the store a few months back only to pick up a few items. I looked at what was in my hands and thought... wipes- I have kids, Hot pockets- I'm starving, pickles- hum.... I must be pregnant. So to those of you who didn't already know yes I am pregnant. I privatized my blog so I could post this news. I am actually really far along. I am 21 1/2 weeks along. I found out I was pregnant 2 days before I was late. I was just curious and I have no patients. I had no symptoms of being pregnant either. We did find out what we were having last Monday on September 15th. Now I had not fully decided if I wanted to know. As soon as I was at the appointment someone asked if I was going to find out and it was a definite yes. Now even if I had said no I still would not have looked away from that screen. Before the guy could tell me what I was having I already had seen for myself. As soon as he was in that area I said "Oh look I'm having a boy." So there you have it, baby Johnson is a boy for sure. And the plan right now is for his name to be Elliott. So in about 19 weeks time we will have our little Elliott join this world. I am due Feb. 1, 2009. Katie will turn 5 just a few days later and Leo will follow a couple months later with the big 3. That's all for now. I am in ---- right now so I will post the pictures of the ultrasound as soon as Hugh e-mails them to me. Till then I suppose.

5 comments:

Abbey said...

Congrats!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I look forward to your visit.

Andrea said...

Congratulations! That is such fun news!

Robin said...

hey, congrats hun

Wendy Funk said...

Ha ha, I already knew. :) But I still am super happy!!