Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I need e-mail addresses

So I will be privatizing my blog in one month. It will be a month so that everyone that wants the invite to see my blog will have a chance to read this message. For every post after this one I will have reminders in them so no one misses this memo or forgets. So lets just say September 19th my blog will no longer be open to the public. I have thought about this for a while and decided that since I have no ones e-mail addresses I would give a heads up first. Just leave a comment on any of my posts with your e-mail address and I will save it in my address book. Since I moderate my comments no ones e-mails will be published for the world to see. I hope this does not inconvenience anyone.
My sister has lectured me many times and given many warnings to me about having information public on the internet. The stories do not make me feel good. So to help her, for one, be at ease is one of the reasons for the privatizing.
In the mean time life is going good for us. I am finally getting arount to unpacking my boxes. It is such a relief not only to have the boxes be unpacked but now I can haul most of it off to goodwill. I am most excited about that. Most all of my boxes were in my sun room, and I felt very motivated today to get it cleaned in there. I really miss sewing and that is where my sewing machine is. So I decided that when I moved a box out of that room it would not go back in. So good will boxes were moved to the kitchen for easy access to the door to be put in Hughs truck . Trash boxes were just scooted into my room because they were not very heavy and then eventually put in my Jeep. And there are 3 boxes in the living room that need to be taped back up and moved to the garage. The progress was awsome. I feel so acomplished today.
Ok well thats the update. Don't forget your e-mail address.