Well the plan was to have my dress done by today. But with life as it is, it didn't get done. Why? Well I think my last post explains it all. And if that wasn't bad enough, yesterday we found out my Moms chickens have mites. It was discovered by me placing my hands on them not knowing it and discovering them crawling all over my hands. I wont go into details but the source of them was discovered. I just have to hope now that my parakeet doesn't get them. Oh did I mention it was a long week. I was looking forward to the kids going to bed tonight so I could relax, plan my lesson for tomorrow and think about how my dress is going to look when its all done. Those plans changed while I was reading the kids a bed time story "The Monster at the End of the Book". Its a cute book. That's when I heard a bit of commotion down stairs, and then the door opened and my Mom informed me that Lilly had been sprayed again. BLAH!!! So I proceeded to put the kids to bed and then made my run to Wally-World to pick up the necessities to wash the dog. By the way for future reference you are supposed to make a mixture of peroxide, baking soda, and liquid detergent. I think it works but for all I know I smell like a skunk right now. I am sure I do. So it took me about 2 1/2 hours to take care of Lilly... again. I am glad the week is over and I hope tomorrow, my start of a new week will be lots better. Oh and keep in mind I am also packing up my stuff and travel bags to leave for Georgia. The day after Easter we leave.
5 comments:
oh no, sounds like you have had a busy and exhausting week. I hope your next week gets much better. Silly dog, I would be sooo mad. I hope you have more patience then I do, lol.
You're a busy girl. I'm sorry Lilly got sprayed again. I'm glad you found a mixture that works.. Lee's mom uses a tomato juice mixture. Wow I had no idea you were that close to leaving...your still going to blog right?
Oh Shanna! You poor girl! Dealing with skunky dog twice in one week is too much for any person to bear! Hang in there! I hope you'll post a picture of you in your dress!
I can't believe you are leaving so soon! Why didn't Lilly learn the first time? :) This is why I will never have animals...I am so glad that you have enough for both of our families. I'm dying to see the dress. I hope this week is a bit calmer. If I was close, I would take your kids for a day so you could get everything done. You are welcome to drive them here, but I don't think I should drive to you:) Have a good one!
Poor you. I'm sorry you've had such an um, interesting week. I hope this one goes better. And I am looking forward to seeing your dress when finished.
Post a Comment