Any one know what this is?
You got it. Every dog owners worst nightmare. Anna you have my permission to laugh your head off at this one. My dogs been SKUNKED! It is awful. Actually you get used to the smell after a while but don't leave the room. Cause when you come back to it, its a big blow to the nose. And is smells different concentrated then diluted. Tomorrow she will probably get a hair cut on her neck after her hair has dried.

4 comments:
Poor doggy and Shanna's clan. Tomato juice helps some. Try viniger too. But only time will help the most. Sorry for you they really smell. My brother in laws dog gets skuncked a few times a year.
Oh I'm so sorry, how awful. As a pet owner who has just gone through having gross stuff in their pet's fur, I feel for you. Although mine I could actually clean. I hope you all have clothes pins for your noses. She looks like a beautiful white dog when she doesn't have the nice "stripe". Good Luck.
Yuck!! It's just like Curious George...have you seen the skunk one? I have...at least 20 times. Sorry that you have to live with that. :)
that sucks, lol
Post a Comment