Well I don't really like these pictures but by the time I showed my Mom how to take the picture my batteries died. But here is the dress. I really like it. The colors go great together. The invisible zipper didn't get put in because I couldn't get the attachment to work right on my machine. But I think overall it looks great.


8 comments:
Shanna! You look gorgeous! Definitely ready for a military ball.
Shanna I LOVE IT. You are an awesome seamstress(sp). I bet you'll be the best dressed wife there.
Beautiful!
And the dress is nice, too.
I can't believe you made that. You did a fantastic job. The dress is beautiful!
Wow Shanna! It looks great! I'm sure your husband can't wait to see you in it, in person. I hope you have a great time at the military ball!
Shanna I have to add this... We went shopping to get a few new outfits for church and I was very frustrated on the fact that you can not find clothes with sleeves. As we walked throught the store we found the formal wear and your dress is way over the top compared to what I seen in the store. I wish you the best at the ball and that dresses like that were avalible to buy at stores.
Wow! That dress is amazing! What a talent you have!
It looks so good! You did a great job, it's stunning on you! Have a great time. How fun that you get to go to a real BALL!
Post a Comment