Monday, March 10, 2008

Dress Update

Well I have worked on my dress today. My Mom took Katie with her to go to an appointment for Shawn and it just happens to fall during Leo's nap time. So I have been working on my dress. I got further than I thought I was going to get while he slept. I would say it is a little more than half way done. I just have to put the zipper in (which is what has caused the delay because it is an invisible zipper), sew the front and back together which is done after the zipper and sew in the sleeves which is done after sewing the front and back together and then put in the interfacing in and hem it. It sounds like a lot but it will go quickly after the zipper is in. I hope to have all that done tonight. And I guess I wont hold you in suspense. I will have a picture posted as soon as it is done.

And for the time change, it has been GREAT for us. My kids can now seem to stay up till 7 and sleep till 8. It was so great today to wake up this morning and the clock didn't say 6:45am. I love it!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I wish I could say the same... my kids don't let me sleep or sleep in. Lee on the other hand can sleep till 10ish. So not fair. The time change did help a little. I can't wait to see the dress. I'm sure it is absolutaly beautiful.