I got a letter (sort of) from Hugh. It was just paper work so I can go get my ID. But I still have no address. Then tonight as I was doing dishes, I got a phone call. It was Hugh. Hurray!!! I did feel bad that the kids weren't up to talk to him. I had just put them in bed. We got to talk for about 4 min. He is doing ok. He said its not really that bad being there. But it is all physical stuff all day and about 3 hours sleep. He said the hard part is being away from me and the kids. But overall he is doing ok. Well that's it just wanted everyone to know he is still alive.
3 comments:
Yea!! I am glad that you are trying not to worry and staying busy! How can you not with those kids running around?:) Glad that you heard from him!
So glad to hear he is doing well. Glad you are a little relieved.
Yeah! Glad he's doing well and that you finally heard something!
Post a Comment