My roommate and I once: jumped on the bed just for the fun of it. (ok I couldn't come up with anything because besides my sister and my husband I have had no other roommate.)
Never in my life have I: lived in an apartment or condo.
High School was: awful.
When I am nervous: I wiggle my toes.
My hair: is as straight as a board unless it is humid and then it is frizzy.
When I was 5: my brother droped a sheet of plywood on my head and i was stuck under it for about 3 min.
When I turn my head left: it makes my neck hurt a little.
I should be: changing Leos diaper.
By this time next year: we will be back with Hugh.
My favorite Aunt is: nothing like my mean Aunt.
I have a hard time understanding: Leo.
My ideal breakfast is: an omlet.
If you visit my home town: say Hi to Mrs. Danado who is like a century old by now.
If you spend the night at my house: I'm not sure where you would sleep because my kids and I are already in the guest bedrooms.
I shouldn't have been: so annoying growing up.
Last night I: let the kids stay up till 8. Big mistake.
I've been told I look like: Lindsay Lohan and Marcia Cross.
Well that was fun.
January 2024
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment