Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Little tid bits

What is his name? Hugh Leonard Johnson III
How long have you been together? 6 years this November
How long did you date? 1 1/2 months dating 4 1/2 months engaged
How old is he? 32
Who eats more? Bout the same
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? Hugh by 8 inches
Who sings better? I do
Who is smarter? He is
Whose temper is worse? I dont know that either one of us really has one but if I had to pick it really depends on the situation.
Who does the dishes? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends. If we have a new baby I sleep closest to the door. Otherwise he does.
Who pays the bills? He does
Who mows the lawn? He does, I would like to.
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives when you are together? He does
Who is more stubborn? Depends on whats at steak.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'm never wrong
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine by far.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who asked who out? I asked first and he shot me down. He asked me a week later.
Who proposed? He almost didn't. He just assumed we were already engaged after he talked to my Dad.
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more friends? Me.
Who has more siblings? I do with 4 boys and 3 girls.
Who is glad to be married to Hugh? ME!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Very cool Shanna. I might have to do this too.