Friday, January 15, 2016

Sweet Success!

Day 4!! It's a good day!! Just as I was about to give up on potty training for a while we make progress!! Oliver is becoming a big boy. I am soon going to leave behind the diaper days! It was a tough 3 days with him. He just didn't want to tell me he needed to go. And I was pumping him full of fluids so he would feel the need to go. I am going to have to to wash my couch cushions come spring. But today!! Oh today!! It's been a good day!! We went to Katie's school for a couple hours this morning and when we got home his diaper (cause I still put him in a diaper when I go out) was still dry. So he went pee in the potty. Then we went out again for a couple hours again and when we got home he was dry again. And again he went pee in the potty and we continued the rest of today in underwear. He has not had any accidents!! He has even told me he needed to go. I have not wasted time with him sitting pointlessly on the potty. And I'm not pumping him full of fluids either. I think that was one of the mistakes with him. He goes pee and I give him half his sippy cup with juice/water mixture. I am just so happy that we are almost done with diapers!! I guess on last small pack should get us through night time training. I'm also hoping this will end night time leaking. I'll keep you updated.

No comments: