Friday, January 15, 2016

Changes

Katie and I attended new beginnings tis past week. She starts Young Women's soon. Too soon. I'm not ready for this stage of life. She thinks she is. She is just growing up too fast. In the mean time, she got a hair cut last night.



I got my hair cut earlier in the day. She has been wanting her hair cut for a while now but I wouldn't let her. I finally got fed up with my hair when a big knot formed while my hair was tied back. So I said enough with that! I couldn't very well cut my hair off and not let her. It too the boys 2 hours to even notice my hair was cut.



Both the combs in the pictures are 7 inches. Now Katie wants me to let her have bangs. I stand firm with that one.

1 comment:

Sara H said...

She had bangs when she was younger, yes? She looked so cute with them! You're lucky she can pull them off...straight hair is great for bangs! :)