Monday, July 26, 2010

Tie Dye

One of the many adventures we had at my parents house. This is another way of tie dying. Although Katie did not really grasp the concept of the spots. Her shirt just looks like a fading pink. But she had fun and that's what counts.


Leo had a lot of fun too and I offered more help with him so his is a little better.


My sister and I did the babies onesies. They turned out so cute we went and had pictures done of them together. Eli's has a target on his bottom too. They are just so adorable. Eli is 5 months younger than Simon.


The grand kids just before church.

BINGO!!

6 comments:

Deb said...

Looks like fun. I love the little guys...they are so cute!! the other kids are cute too...but I love babies!!

Abbey said...

Looks like fun, and looks like you're enjoying the visit! :)

emily said...

How fun! Love the tie dye. Those onesies are really cute! What a fun time for all your family.

Unknown said...

So fun! Nice photo ops too :)

Skinhorse said...

You sure know how to have a lot of fun with all those kidlets!

Clarisa said...

my kid's preschool does tiedye every year. i so am doing the bull's eye idea this year! thanks, too cute!