Simon chillin' in the swing.
This is the face he makes when he is ready for more food and I come at him with a spoonful of food.
Simon and Eli cruising the town.
Simon is a cutie!
These 3 little boys are up to no good...
Chasing Uncle Stacy who is on the lawn mower.
Katie has learned to swing without anyone pushing her. Leo has learned too but I have not gotten a picture of it. This is Katie and Sabrina having fun outside.
Simon is in a tie dye shirt we made here. I will post about that later. I do not have the pictures on my camera. Simon and Eli are 5 months apart and it has been fun having them together. Not so fun when both of us Mommies are being woken up early in the morning.

5 comments:
Awesome! I am glad that you are having a good time. Tell your parents I said hello. I love the more food face. I miss you tons. Hope you'll get back to FW to visit soon.
So cute!!! I was going to post on your last post but did not feel like logging in...lazy!!! Have fun at mom and dad's!!
:) your 2010 goals look like the ones I make every year and never get very far on. Hopefully you have better luck then I do.
I love having cousins together. Looks like everyone had a blast.
love all the fun pictures! what cool memories!
Post a Comment