Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Simon smiles




My sister posted a video of her baby blinking his eyes real cute in a lovingly kind of way, and I noticed Simon did it a lot too. So I thought I would share too. It is really cute!

8 comments:

Clarisa said...

my kids loved this clip! they laughed and laughed everytime simon did anything! cute choice!

Skinhorse said...

WONDERFUL clip of Simon! He is adorable! Thank you for sharing!

nichole said...

oh my gosh he has gotten so big i miss my lil simon!!!

Patsy said...

Just as cute as his cousin!

Unknown said...

:D cutie pie

Sara H said...

Adorable! :) He loves his momma!

Deb said...

I'm cheating...one post for multiple things...
Simon is so cute. I love the b-day pictures. Did you use a star cake pan for Katie's cake? Or did you make it from scracth? I can only make a rabbit and basket. I learned that in my home economics class/ cooking class. We really only cooked we did no learn to sew or anything fun like that. As for your post about blogging for yourself. I know how you feel. It is almost like you try to live up to someone else and when you fall short or when someone does not comment you get let dowm. Like you said you have comment moderation so if someone is rude to you then you don't have to post it...just let it go if that happens. Rememeber are they worth the frustration? Easy for me to say I get mad too.

Sara H said...

Anders says Simon looks like Elijah. :)