Katie learned to ride!! This is me helping her.
This is 10 min. later.
I am so proud of her for not giving up. She has spent many different days trying and trying. And all of the sudden something clicked and she got it!! I am glad she only crashed into a bush once and then got right back up and got back on. She was very persistent. And I spent all of those days following her and doing all of her balancing. Today was the first day that I was doing no work helping her balance, so I just let go and told Katie I had let go and she just went. So exciting!
January 2024
2 years ago

7 comments:
Go Katie ... Go and go and go! What fun!
Yeah Katie!! Yeah Shanna!!
That is awesome!!! Rachele won't even think about taking her training wheels off. Maybe we can work with her this summer. That is really awesome. Be on the look out for Leo wanting to ride like his big sister. My oldest nephew learned to ride a two wheeler at 2 because all the neighbor hood kids were older and riding that way so he wanted to too. The joys of living in military housing. I can so teel that is were you live.
Way to go, KATIE!!!! :) Whoohooooo! :) That's awesome! :)
so cool! my 5 year old just learned after christmas and on his star of the week poster for school wrote that the thing he dislikes most is riding a bike...we can't get him back on it...oh well. glad katie loves it! ps - can you send me instructions on how to post a video? i don't see a place to do it while writing the post...is it someplace else? thanks!
Woo hoo! WTG Katie!
How fun! So exciting! I still remember the feeling when I finally got the hang of a bike! I was about seven! She's doing great!
Post a Comment