Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pictures!! Finally

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY SIMON!!


He sure did enjoy that cake of his!


This is Katies cake. I didn't ever get a picture of her blowing out the candles I guess. I thought I did. But we were manning the video camera as well. She asked for the star cake.


Simon was being cute with a bowl on his head. I just walked in and there it was. It fell off a few times and he kept putting it back on. It was WAY cute!!



I guess that's all I could find for now. I thought I had more. Sorry.

Happy blogging!

3 comments:

Clarisa said...

do you give your birthday kid their own cake to eat? or play with, i guess...that is so cool if you do. do you decorate your own cakes? they look really nice!

Patsy said...

Always nice to see pictures of the kids!

Unknown said...

Good jobs on the cakes. Cute hat, I mean bowl ;) Maybe introduce Johnny Appleseed in the future and show this picture.