The amateur video shows a life and death struggle featuring 3 species of wild animals. It is a very inspirational film.
Since it has over 36 million views on youtube, I may be the last to have heard about it. If so, I apologize for boring you. If not, you must see this. Leave a comment letting me know how the video makes you feel.

3 comments:
I hope you didn't need sound for it. Our sound doesn't seem to be working right now.
1st thought - you idiot! Why are you walking closer and closer to the enemy when you look like you clearly can tell that something is up ahead. Which them made me think of the times that I am sure my loving Heavenly Father wants to say that to me. :o)
2nd thought - yep, they went after the little guy. Isn't that how it always is. In the spiritual side of it all if we are small in weak in our testimony and follow the wrong crowd (which the little one clearly was doing) then we are going to get caught.
3rd thought - oh, I hope he is already dead. I don't know if I can keep watching. But Shanna said it was a "must see" so I will keep watching. :o) PS...not sure where to put the alligator into the whole spritiual analogy.
4th thought - big guns to the rescue!! Isn't that also how it always works. When you do have a great family and wonderful friends to be there for you then you always come out okay. Of course, I am sure the little guy was in quite a bit of pain but he is still alive. I sure hope he learned his lesson. :o)
Thanks for sharing.
oh my gosh, i totally love this video, my dad and i like to watch it. ha ha. We're crazy africans i guess.
Very cool! I have first hand experience with Cape Buffalo. They are mean! I'm not surprised they were able to chase off the lions.
Post a Comment