Tuesday, May 6, 2008

OCS Formal

The moment we have all been waiting for is finally here. It was a good evening. My feet hurt because I was wearing new shoes and I am not used to wearing high heals. Not many people know but Hugh's graduation was postponed 6 weeks. I am just glad that it finally came and my dress looks so good. It took me 3 days to find the perfect matching shoes. I found them the morning of the formal. I also got my nails done and I was going to get my hair done but time ran out so I did it myself with the help of my sister-in-law. Hugh looked amazing. All in all it turned out very well.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look amazing in your dress. I'm so impressed you made it. You both look very happy to be together. glad you had a good night

Abbey said...

You guys look great! Awesome job on the dress!

Robin said...

wow, I love your dress, looks fantastic. And you both look great together.

Anonymous said...

Are you getting married. Your dress looks so white and shiney. Looking good you two.
Love Samantha

Deb said...

Wow, I love it. The dress is awesome and Hugh looks good in his uniform. Glad you guys had a great night. I bet you were the best looking couple.

Marcus, Gabi and Iliana said...

Ok Shanna, so i just found your blog thru beccas and i have no idea how i got to hers. But it's been forever, how are you? i hope you are doing great.