A - Attached or single? Attached and love it!
B - Best friend? My one and only. And a lot of other mentionables-Katie, Leo, ok its late I cant mention them all.
C - Cake or pie? Pie, Apple surprise.
D - Day of choice? What ever day I get to sleep in.
E- Essential Item? Sewing Machine
F - Favorite color? Blue
G - Gummy bears or worms? Which ever one comes out of the bucket works for me.
H - Hobbies? See E, and horseback riding
I - Indulgences? Horseback riding
J - January or July? Hmm... Snow or sun burn. After this last year in Iowa, July all the way
K - Kids? The whole 2 of them and someday more.
L - Life isn't complete without? I gotta agree with Anna here "The gospel and family."
M - Marriage date? June 7, 2002
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sister, 4 brothers
O - Oranges or apples? I like them both
P - Phobias or fears? Ladybugs and the scary hand thats gonna come up between the wall and the bed and get me in my sleep.
Q - Quote? "Life is like a box of chocolates, ya never know what you're gonna get."
R - Reason to smile? I'm sitting next to Hugh
S - Season of choice? I try not to be too picky
T - Tag six: Yeah I'm a little late on this one so anyone that has not done this then go for it.
U - Unknown fact about me? My oldest sibling Susan and I are 15 years apart to the day.
V - Vegetable? No thanks.
W - Worst habit? Biting nails
X - X-ray or ultrasound? I've had both.
Y - Your favorite food? I have a few like Lasagna, baked steak, Hay Stacks, Ice Cream.
Z - Zodiac sign? Cancer
1 - # of puppies my sister-in-laws dog had
2 – # of kids I have
3 – # of minutes I have been sitting here thinking about what I was going to write here.
4 – more minutes that I will be awake.
5 - # of grandkids on Hughs side
6 - # number of toenails on my left foot (weird, I know)
7 - # I fall in my family of the children living
8- the number I always see on redneck trucks.
9 - # I fall in my family total kids
10- The age I was when my 2nd nephew was born.
Ok, so have internet now so I will post pics when I get my pictures off my camera. It will be soon I promise.
January 2024
2 years ago

3 comments:
Glad you are back. I love all your info.
That was fun to get to know some things about you, and hey I knew I liked you fellow Cancerian (is that even a word?)
I'm glad you are with your husband, and I hope you enjoy all the horseback riding you'll be able to do over the summer.
Glad you're back to blogging.
Glad to see you have settled alright and see you posting again.
Post a Comment